Tuesday, March 22, 2011

let's see how long this lasts...

last time I made a blog about me in Japan, it lasted for two posts and then was abandoned (http://timmyinjapan.blogspot.com/). looking to break that record this time.

my experience so far:

the flight:
very few passengers
actually slept a little bit
terrified
considered the possibility of buying a ticket home upon landing.


the hotel:
power's out (planned blackout)
exhausted
raining outside
cold
still terrified
earthquakes (2 so far. small. feel like walking over the subway in NYC)


I'm hoping to feel refreshed in the morning. I'll get to see a little bit of Tokyo as we go to the Bullet Train to head down to Osaka.

TIM FACE STATUS: jet lagged

2 comments:

  1. Definitely keep up with the blog, Tim. It's the easiest way to keep your peeps updated and it might come in handy for other reasons, in the future. You never know when you'll want to write a short (or long) article or essay about your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! My attitude towards documenting my thoughts/experiences and writing in general about life has changed a lot since my last blog attempt. So far so good!

    ReplyDelete