Thursday, June 30, 2011

Old Stuff

Here are some random/older photos that I never got around to posting.

Starting with my first "road trip" to Sapporo (I call it a road trip because it's the longest drive I've ever done and... well, let's be honest, it's kind of a big deal. I mean... I don't want to brag, but...)

It was a 2.5 hour drive into the city. On roads similar to Folly Quarter. The entire way. Going no faster than 50 mph.







Looks like a normal Japanese city...

Except for Mark Twain's house.

Or maybe this guy lives there.

Right, that makes sense, don't take a picture of the horse man - give him your camera and get a picture of yourself, that'll make for interesting conversation.

Your friends'll just have to take your word about the horse man...

fools. But that mother and child will surely get a picture of the horse man-

nope.

Is he just a photographer to you people? You sickin' me. We have enough pictures of junior, lady, you can stop now.

But wait, that woman's getting her cellphone out to snap a picture of him-

nope.

Just the horse.

Even the horse is disgusted, just look at that expression.


Those two fellas on the top left oughta look familiar.

Park. Check that dude on the bottom left.

Calm down man and fix your hat. You're embarrassing yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Umm, it helps me to look around in advance before i get there. Ahh, looks great!

    ReplyDelete